Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Oops" Moments




Have you ever had a moment you wish you could erase? I know I have had plenty. One moment that comes to mind is when I was a sophomore in high school because everything seemed more embarrassing when I was a teenager. There was a Starbucks across the street that I used to love to stop by before I went to my first class in the morning. On this particular day, the weather was supposed to be cold and the weatherman said that it would rain all day. So, I grabbed my raincoat and stopped at Starbucks to buy a cup of coffee. As I walked to class, I decided to take a small sip of coffee. Bad idea! At that moment, two drops of coffee fell onto my white blouse in the most inconvenient places (I will leave that up to your imagination). I ran to the bathroom and tried to clean the two spots, but nothing would work. The only option I had was to wear my raincoat the whole day. The problem was that the day actually turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, and not as the weatherman predicted. The morals of my “oops” moment are to not wear white when drinking coffee and never believe the meteorologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment